Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well then

I just realized that this blog looks like a rant blog. I totally didn't mean for it to be so lets kick back with something a little lighter. I want to talk to you about helium.

I'm totally kidding about the helium by the way. I know very little about that stuff... But I really have no idea what to write about right so I'm just going to let you know that freshman orientation was pretty sweet. I got to meet a ton of super cool people and get to know the campus a little better as well as everything I can do on campus.

Anyway....I really don't what to write about right now so I'm going to stop pointlessly typing. I'll leave you with this though (because if I don't do it I want you to call me out on it), as soon as I'm done reading "Travesties" by Tom Stoppard I will write my thoughts on it. Maybe it will even resemble an actual review...

The process, projected.

No comments:

Post a Comment